- On site5 3 2
Picnic tables and boat play structure.
No pets allowed (except guide and assistance-trained dogs)
2021 : June 19 to September 19 ; 7days/week; 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (ticket office close at 5:00 pm)
Go on www.shmp.qc.ca to check all our fees.
The Empress of Ireland Museum welcomes you in a immersive exhibition space, where you'll go back in time discovering past and future of the Empress of Ireland transatlantic liner !
While passing through four major zones, you will discover the history of this steamship: the diving expeditions to the wreck, the testimony of passengers and their descendants, its terrible sinking in 1914 which made 1 012 victims in only 14 minutes, along with objects from the past attesting to life on board and to the construction of the ship in 1906.
Affiliations and distinctions
- - Canadian Museums Association
- - Parks Canada'management partner for the Pointe-au-Père lighthouse
- - Corporation des gestionnaires de phares de l'estuaire et du golfe du Saint-Laurent
- - Tourisme Rimouski
- - Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- - SATQ; SMQ
- - Canadian signature Experience