Souvenirs and gift shop.
No pets allowed (except for guide and assistance-trained dogs)
Closed for 2020
Discover the daily life of the 70 crewmen who lived in the confined spaces of this 90-metre colossus of the deep.
Dive into the submariners' world with the audio tour (available in french, english, mandarin and spanish). You will be able to examine the complex mechanics of the huge diesel engines, the narrow bunks, the periscope, radars and monitoring screens running in the control room.
Affiliations and distinctions
- - Canadian Museums Association
- - Parks Canada'management partner for the Pointe-au-Père lighthouse
- - Corporation des gestionnaires de phares de l'estuaire et du golfe du Saint-Laurent
- - Tourisme Rimouski
- - Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- - SATQ; SMQ
- - Canadian signature Experience