Souvenirs and gift shop.
No pets allowed (except for guide and assistance-trained dogs)
2021: June 19 to October 11; 7days/week; 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (ticket office close to 5:00 pm)
Go on www.shmp.qc.ca to check all our fees.
Discover the daily life of the 70 crewmen who lived in the confined spaces of this 90-metre colossus of the deep.
Dive into the submariners' world with the audio tour (available in french, english). You will be able to examine the complex mechanics of the huge diesel engines, the narrow bunks, the periscope, radars and monitoring screens running in the control room.
Try a new outdoor adventure in 2021 around the submarine ! (opening in July)
Affiliations and distinctions
- - Canadian Museums Association
- - Parks Canada'management partner for the Pointe-au-Père lighthouse
- - Corporation des gestionnaires de phares de l'estuaire et du golfe du Saint-Laurent
- - Tourisme Rimouski
- - Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- - SATQ; SMQ
- - Canadian signature Experience