Site historique de la maison Lamontagne
707, boulevard du Rivage
Rimouski, Québec G5L 7L4
Built in 1744, Lamontagne House is the oldest stone-filled half-timbered house open to the public in Eastern Québec. Almost three hundred years old, it was built for Marie-Agnès Lepage, granddaughter of the first resident lord of Rimouski.
Exhibitions about the life in the New France era and shop with regional products. Also on site, an exhibition about the evolution of the residential architecture in Québec, bread baking and picnic aera.