- On siteæ $ 5 3
August 7, 11, 12, 13 and 14 from 8 p.m.
Between $ 10 and $ 35
August 6 to 15, 2020
Concerts aux Îles du Bic brings together talented and renowned artists under the banner of friendship. Our special 20th anniversary program has been developed in accordance with health standards. We are monitoring the situation and look forward to the great joy of playing music during the summer.
The only chamber music festival in Eastern Quebec, Concerts aux Îles du Bic brings together talented and renowned artists to form ephemeral ensembles and is marked by reunion in 2021.
Famous or unseen works are presented in heritage places, such as the churches of Bic and Saint-Fabien or in the open air. NextGen musical talent also animates various public places.
The meeting of talented performers, combined with the splendour of the place and the proximity to nature, make Concerts aux Îles du Bic stand out among the chamber music festivals in Quebec. More details about the program at spring.
Affiliations and distinctions
The festival has received seven Opus Awards. They are awarded by an independent jury and presented by the Conseil québécois de la musique to recognize the excellence and diversity of concert music in Quebec. Other recognitions are also listed below.
- Winner, Opus Award 2017-2018, Concert of the year - Wide repertoire
- Winner, 2 OPUS Award 2016-2017, Concerts of the year - Regions and Classical romantic concert
- Winner, OPUS Award 2015-2016, Concert of the year - Regions
- Winner, 2015 Rimouski's cultural awards, Event of the year
- Winner, OPUS Award 2014-2015, Concert of the year - Regions
- Two OPUS Awards 2013-2014, Concert of the year - Regions and Wide repertoire
- Regional winner of the 2012 Quebec Tourism Awards event
- OPUS Award 2010-2011, specialized distributor of the year
- Winner, 2011 Rimouski's Cultural Awards, cultural event
- Winner, 2007 Recognition Award Event of Rimouski, Event Organization
- - Conseil québécois de la musique
- - REFRAIN
- Culture Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Corporation de développement touristique Bic/St-Fabien