- On site$ 5 3
- Nearby activitiesQ „ &
Details on our website by mid February
Between $ 10 and $ 40 / Many free activities
August 7 to 15, 2021
Off festival beginning the 30th ou July
Concerts aux Îles du Bic brings together professional and emerging artists for unique concerts. The musicians, gathered in ephemeral chamber music ensembles, perform famous or unpublished works in the enchanting setting of the Bic Islands.
The meeting of talented performers, combined with the splendour of the place and the proximity to nature, make Concerts aux Îles du Bic stand out among the chamber music festivals in Quebec.
For the 21st in 2022, the program is ambitious. The festival presents height major concerts from August 6 to 14 at Rimouski, Le Bic and Saint-Fabien. In addition, many non-festival activities will be held from July to culminate in the week preceding the festival with ''Let's Stroll in the Woods''. This special event we'll be held in various parks from Cacouna to Sainte-Flavie parks. Nextgen musicians also animate several public places during the summer.
You can be assured that special care has been taken in welcoming spectators and that strict security measures are applied. We will , of course, respect all public health standards. Be confident like the thousands of spectators of 2020 and 2021.
As the only chamber music festival in Eastern Quebec, the event has also won numerous awards.
Affiliations and distinctions
The festival has received seven Opus Awards. They are awarded by an independent jury and presented by the Conseil québécois de la musique to recognize the excellence and diversity of concert music in Quebec. Other recognitions are also listed below.
- Winner, Opus Award 2017-2018, Concert of the year - Wide repertoire
- Winner, 2 OPUS Award 2016-2017, Concerts of the year - Regions and Classical romantic concert
- Winner, OPUS Award 2015-2016, Concert of the year - Regions
- Winner, 2015 Rimouski's cultural awards, Event of the year
- Winner, OPUS Award 2014-2015, Concert of the year - Regions
- Two OPUS Awards 2013-2014, Concert of the year - Regions and Wide repertoire
- Regional winner of the 2012 Quebec Tourism Awards event
- OPUS Award 2010-2011, specialized distributor of the year
- Winner, 2011 Rimouski's Cultural Awards, cultural event
- Winner, 2007 Recognition Award Event of Rimouski, Event Organization
- Conseil québécois de la musique
- Culture Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Corporation de développement touristique Bic/St-Fabien
- COOP Paradis
- Économie sociale Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Chambre de commerce et de l'industrie de Rimouski-Neigette