- On siteE $
This commemorative park 2 kilometres east of the village marks the site of the first centre of civic and religious life in Kamouraska and the Bas-Saint-
Laurent region east of Rivière-Ouelle (1709-1791). It includes a memorial chapel; memorial plaques for the Michaud, Levasseur, Malenfant, Kirouac, Raymond (aka Phocas), Roy (aka Desjardins), Dionne, Albert and Thériault families; a monument dedicated to the first settlers listing over 220 family names; and the sites of the second church, the presbytery and the first
cemetery in Kamouraska.